TNP is one of the leading suppliers of networks and network consultancy to the public sector in the UK, demonstrated by our placement on a number of key frameworks. Below are details of the Public Sector Frameworks on which TNP are named, along with details on how to buy.
CCS Network Services Framework (RM1045)
The Crown Commercial Service (CCS) RM1045 framework is open to all UK Public Sector organisations. TNP are named as a supplier on the following lots
- Lot 1 – Data Access Services (WAN) – Ranged connectivity services enabling site-to-site or site-to-cloud interconnectivity. Includes terrestrial, wireless and satellite solutions, network security, equipment, support, connectivity circuits, IP connectivity, ISP and internet services, broadband routing, home and teleworker packages and online storage.
- Lot 2 – Local Connectivity Services (LAN) – Single site connectivity including LAN equipment, SAN equipment, wired or wireless connectivity. Scope also includes specialised power solutions, managed equipment rooms, monitoring, audit and testing services, security and operational management solutions and optimal equipment operation services.
- Agency Services – The ability to appoint an agent is available via a general further competition where your requirements include a core component from one or more of the ten lots of the agreement.
JANET Telecommunications Framework
This framework enables the purchase of transmission services, including leased circuits, dark fibre, Wide Area Ethernet and xDSL.
The agreement may be used by JANET, JANET-connected organisations, Regional Network Operators, members of the Purchasing Consortia and the Regional Broadband Consortia. The suppliers have been chosen according to EU procurement rules and UK procurement regulations.
More information can be found at: http://community.ja.net/groups/telecommunications-framework
GCloud is a UK-wide framework helping organisation find cloud technology and specialist services for digital projects. All public sector organisations, including agencies and arm’s length bodies, can use GCloud8 via the Digital Marketplace.
TNP are listed on GCloud in the Specialist Cloud Services category to provide Cloud Network Infrastructure Review services. This provides access to TNP professional services to assist with Network Infrastructure assesments.
More information can be found on the Digital Marketplace
NEPRO Specialist Professional Services
North East Procurement Organisation (NEPO) have set up NEPRO – a nationally available neutral vendor solution for public sector organisations to engage consultants, professional services and interim support. NEPRO engage and manage a range of suppliers, from SMEs to publicly listed companies, on behalf of public and third sector organisations across the UK to meet clients’ requirements.
A guide to buying through this framework can be found at: http://nepro.org.uk/im-a-buyer/
Universities and Colleges Networking Framework (Lot 4 – Consultancy)
The national framework for Networking Consultancy (Lot 4) means universities, colleges and members of the following consortia have access:
- NEUPC North Eastern Universities Purchasing Consortium
- LUPC London Universities Purchasing Consortium
- NWUPC North West Universities Purchasing Consortium
- SUPC Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium
- HEPCW Higher Education Purchasing Consortium for Wales
- APUC Advanced Procurement for Universities and Colleges (Scotland)
- Crescent Purchasing Consortium
Institutions can access the framework through the national Unibuy contracts database. Further information can be found at: http://www.unibuy.com/
Scottish Government Network Enablement Framework
The Network Enablement Services framework is a collaborative agreement that will enable public bodies to have full visibility of the configuration of their networks.
The scope of the framework covers:
- Technical architecture
- Technical specifications
- Network audits and recommending solutions
Other services available through the framework include:
- Network health checks
- Network support for staff moves
- Network monitoring
- Network integration
- Network security services
- Benchmarking of network services
More information on the framework can be found at: http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Topics/Government/Procurement/directory/Telecoms/swannes
Blackpool Council Network Partner Framework
This agreement is available to the following Councils in the North West of England:
- Blackpool Borough Council
- Blackburn with Darwen Council
- Fylde Borough Council
- Wyre Borough Council
- Rossendale Borough Council
- Burnley Borough Council
- Pendle Borough Council
- Hynburn Borough Council
The framework allows participating authorities to use TNP to design, provision and manage their network services.