TNP evolved from the public sector with our roots in Lancaster University and the provision of Education and Local Government services across Lancashire and Cumbria.
It is this experience that we believe is critical to our ability to understand and deliver services to councils, schools and other public sector organisations.
Proven track record
The team at TNP have a distinguished history of providing local authorities throughout the UK with a wealth of services. The following outlines some of the services that our local authority customers are already reaping benefits from:
- Multiple redundant 1Gb/s Internet backhauls for borough council networks.
- 5Mb/s to 10Gb/s wide area network connections between council buildings and infrastructure.
- Digging, installation, splicing and management of council-owned dark fibre circuits.
- Wide area network consolidation and routing resilience design services.
- Overseeing and sponsoring for the application of Provider Independent IP addresses (PI Address Space) with RIPE.
- Support, troubleshooting and installation of countywide licensed and unlicensed band microwave radio networks.
- Consultancy on procurement of services and hardware.
The TNP difference
The unique, honest and unbiased offering that TNP has means that we attract and retain public sector clients by delivering bespoke solutions based on the specific needs of the customer. This approach ensures that our local authority customers ultimately get what they need rather than being railroaded by other providers into solutions which aren’t right for their requirements or which aren’t a good match for existing processes and staff.
TNP is one of the leading suppliers of networks and network consultancy to the public sector in the UK, demonstrated by our placement on a number of key frameworks though which you can buy.