As an ISP ourselves, we are aware of the unique challenges faced by Service Providers on a day-to-day basis.
TNP can help by deploying straight-forward engineering resources where you need them most, or by autonomously delivering work packages to your specification. These are just some of the services we can offer to Service Providers:
- Technical architecture
- Project management and implementation
- Short-term engineering resources to cover a shortfall
- 24×7 NOC service/monitoring and response
- Emergency Fibre Splicing
- Emergency Microwave Deployment
The ability to call on experienced engineers who you can rely on at short notice can be invaluable, particularly when an emergency strikes. To give an example of our versatility, TNP can provide the following expertise to your organisation:
- JNCIE-level qualified and accredited network engineers
- MSP-trained programme managers and Prince2/ITIL-trained project managers and engineers
- Field engineers with full Advanced Work At Height training and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Fibre splicing engineers (3667-02 qualified)
- National Roads and Streetworks Act operators and supervisors
- 17th Edition Electrical Wiring Regulations testing/inspection engineers
At TNP we have many years of experience working with diverse carrier networks and our engineers were some of the first in the UK to take advantage of Local Loop Unbundling (LLU). We have also developed an extensive suite of in-house systems to facilitate day-to-day ISP operations, including automated ordering and network monitoring systems.