The engineers, architects and project managers at TNP have years of experience of designing and implementing dark fibre networks, from a single link connecting two school or business premises to large-scale, redundant fibre optic rings connecting many core sites and premises (FTTP) on behalf of ISPs, local councils and rural broadband CICs.
Depending on your needs and budget, there are a number of approaches we can take:
- Fully owned infrastructure (ducting and fibre), usually under a NRSWA Section 50 license
- Leased ducting/subducts, owned fibre
- Leased fibre cores or P2P dark fibre links
- Overhead/catenary for short-haul links
- A hybrid network consisting of a mixture of the above