Fibre engineers at TNP are fully trained and qualified in indoor and outdoor fibre-optic fusion splicing and testing. We have all the tools, equipment and ancillary training required to perform splicing in almost any location:
- Fusion splicer and preparation tools
- OTDR and calibrated light source and power meter (ILM measurements)
- All equipment serviced and calibrated regularly
- Specialist splicing van and 4×4 vehicles
- NRSWA traffic management qualified operatives, supervisors and signage
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.