Trafford Council Managed Security
- Enables Trafford Council to deliver high calibre cost-effective security for its network.
- TNP constantly monitors network performance, ensuring the latest updates are in place.
- Traffic trends are analysed and monitored to aid capacity planning and reporting.
Trafford Council is reaping the benefits of high-calibre, cost-effective network security after outsourcing digital security to public sector network specialists TNP Ltd. The ground-breaking managed s...
Blackburn Council Wide Area Network
- A resilient network that is not restricted to a single provider or technology
- Improved services across the board, including delivery of the latest technologies and migration to the cloud-based services
- Compliance with PSN principles
Blackburn with Darwen Council’s existing network infrastructure was fragmented in design with individual circuits being bought from numerous telecoms providers. As a result, if a technical problem a...
Blackpool Council Datacentre
- Dual state-of-the-art DCs with full, automatic resilience thanks to features including backup power, cooling system and fire suppression
- Flexible estates strategies, with any future relocation of essential services and buildings made possible without punitive network charges
- Secure PSN compliant multi-tenancy
Moving and consolidating datacentres is a substantial undertaking for any organisation, needing to bring together skills across physical infrastructure, servers, storage & networking.
TNP was selec...
- Reduced network costs
- Improved service allowing migration to cloud based applications
- Bespoke resilience and flexibility
- Compliance with PSN standards
Despite a diverse telecoms infrastructure Blackpool, like many regional towns, suffers from a lack of real competition for the provision of broadband and point-to-point network connections. The Counci...
Shetland Islands Council
- Increased bandwidth, up to a tenfold increase
- Improved resilience with newer technology
- Reduced cost of ownership
- Integration of existing assets and resources
Essential council services across the most remote islands in Britain were bolstered by the installation of an advanced network providing enhanced connectivity to 60 sites including schools, council of...
- Increased bandwidth
- Access to video conferencing and cloud based services
- Improved reliability
- Lowered costs
Increasing demand for higher bandwidth coupled with the lack of regional investment in rural broadband infrastructure left Stirling Council with a poorly served school population across its more spars...